Saturday, January 30, 2010

Frogs in the Pond

Well, here it is Saturday night...alone in Houston...again. I have been so busy with work, that I haven't had a chance to create my Online Dating Profile on the Dating website.

I think I might be procrastinating because I'm afraid that once I hit the 'OK' button, it's out there. All my personal info...wait...it's already out there on this blog, so now that I think about it, what's the difference. OK. No more procrastinating. Tonight I'll create my blog.

I think the most exciting part will be to see if anyone sends me a message or wants to chat with me. It's like gambling I guess. You never know when you'll get lucky. I am sure I'll have to meet a few guys that aren't my type or I'm not interested in after chatting with them, before I meet Mr. Right. Gotta go through a lot of frogs before finding that Prince, as they say.

let's just hope it's a small pond...

No comments:

Post a Comment