Thursday, February 4, 2010

There are 2 kinds of sick....

Well, it's been a few days since I posted and I'm sorry to...to who...I don't know. I doubt anyone's reading this but nevertheless...I was sick with the flu. God that was aweful.

You know there's sick, can't get out of bed, everything hurts, don't care if I ever shower again in my life...and then there's sick, can't go to work, but can make some food and watch movies on the couch and relax, have a nap, etc. Yeah, I was sick, like the first option. Didn't care if I ever left my bed again.

Anyways, I didn't check my dating messages the last 2 days cuz I was sick so I just logged in. 12 messages. 2 from earlier in the week and 10 new guys. It's a bit overwhelming. I mean is it be or are there lots of single guys on the prowl. LOL.

Tonight I'm not replying to any of them. I'm just starting to feel better and I figure, I'm not really the right frame of mind and to make shit up it's worth it or fair to them...so...off to take more immodium and curl up in my pjs. Dating world will have to wait another day. Uh...just realized that tomorrow is Friday. Better send a message to start a dialog with these guys in case I message back and forth with them tomorrow and get a date lined up for Saturday and Sunday...hmmm...better get messaging hmmm?

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting post to read, thanks for bringing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sick of the mine is so better immodium frame for the dating world. It so entire realize frame for the better lined up.

    Free online chat USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the post is good and useful for dating lovers.
    free chat

    ReplyDelete